• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Grace

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks ago I went to pick up a 'French lop' and the 2-3ft she had been living in. I can't say much about her background on here because
a) this is a public forum and
b) I don't want to break the confidence of someone who's given me a lot of information about her..

But I'm sure you can guess by her teeth the kind of breeding she is from :? her original owner was getting her teeth clipped, and my vet and I decided the best thing to do was to remove them completely. So Grace has gone from having teeth like this.......

IMG00328-20101228-1805.jpg

to being a gummy bunny :). (I haven't taken any pictures yet because her eyes are still wet from the operation and she wanted to look her best for RU ;)) I'm amazed by the transformation already, the op was only done yesterday and she is already a new bun. Her original owner said they tried her on 'that hay stuff' and it didn't fix her teeth. When I first got her she couldn't really manage hay but now she is hoovering it down :D

I'm going to see how she gets on and whether her eating is slowed down any before I bond her with anyone. If she is as fast a nommer as Castiel and Ruby I will be bonding her with them. I don't want to risk the bond between Harvey and Zero by trying her with the five.

She's gorgeous. :love::love::love: Despite being a REW mummy I have a big soft spot for black bunnies. Two of my sponsor bunnies have black fur.

She's gorgeous. :love::love::love: Despite being a REW mummy I have a big soft spot for black bunnies. Two of my sponsor bunnies have black fur.

A black bunny would go perfectly with Spenser.

OMG Susie - you're a Wise Old Thumper!

Thanks everyone x

A black bunny would go perfectly with Spenser.

OMG Susie - you're a Wise Old Thumper!

Thanks everyone x

Gulp, that's a bit embarrassing. I hadn't noticed, although I was just thinking I really must get off RU and do a bit of work. :lol:

She's gorgeous :love: She's the spitting image of my bridge bun May

Congratulations on your new addition, I have a soft spot for black buns :D

she's stunning:love:(i'm not biased towards black bunnies at all:angel:)

great news that she's munching on 'that hay stuff':D

She is doing amazingly well :love::love: I grated some carrot and herbs for her last night and she gobbled them up!!

Back