• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles, Roxy and Phoebe

cloughie

Banned
Ahhhh well this is better...no fights amongst the trio for nearly a week now :) they've been so good that I have given them their table and ramp back :lol: if they are extra good then perhaps they can have their run back.

Anyways I took a few snaps of them today so thought I'd share them :) Please excuse my jim jam bottoms...they're comfy :oops:

Allo' Mam!

DSC05251.jpg

Nom nom

DSC05254.jpg

DSC05249.jpg

Strike a pose (he was like this for ages had to give him a nudge to naff off :lol:)

DSC05264.jpg

Ear scratching time :)

DSC05274.jpg

Getting back on the ramp (Phoebe thinks its something to piddle and poop on...good job its carpet and all the poops just roll to the bottom :lol)

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05286.jpg

no more food...PAH!

DSC05301.jpg

Oh and I spotted this bonding pic, which I think is quite sweet :smitten:

DSC05247.jpg

Thank you :)

Awww thank you :) How are your lot? any interest in Bean?

The 3 are brilliant together now, have planned this weekend to try and add bean agagin now they are settling. Hope it goes well, had no interest in home offers :cry: so fingers crossed

The 3 are brilliant together now, have planned this weekend to try and add bean agagin now they are settling. Hope it goes well, had no interest in home offers :cry: so fingers crossed

Ah that's a shame...fingers crossed it goes well, it would be lovely yo have a quad :)

Lovely pictures

Sorry I'm not sure which of your bunnies is which :oops: but is the black & white one in the first picture cheekily sticking its tongue out or is it part of the pattern on your jammies?

Lovely pictures

Sorry I'm not sure which of your bunnies is which :oops: but is the black & white one in the first picture cheekily sticking its tongue out or is it part of the pattern on your jammies?

:lol: that's her tongue :) I did think it was a jim jam pattern at first

Back