• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am doing some bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
On Wednesday evening I started off doing some bonding, So far I am happy with this foursome. These came to me as 2 male / female pairs.

View My Video This video is with some help of a little apple sauce.

x1hkcz.jpg

Two dominant bunnies who both want to be leader of the group but happy to relax together.

View My Video

This gorup have worked out well, there is still a lot of short chases, humping and nipping, for this reason they are just going to have to stay on restricted territory until they have settled properly.

I am convinced beyond doubt that these will be going home together.

Janice! :wave: How are you doing?! :D

What a lovely group you're getting together there. Oh, if only I could have more bunnies! :lol:

AMETHYST

Janice! :wave: How are you doing?! :D

What a lovely group you're getting together there. Oh, if only I could have more bunnies! :lol:

AMETHYST

I am good, keeping busy as usual. Got a number of bondings on the go at the moment with some more to come in the next few weeks :shock: so being kept on my toes at the moment.

Will put more pictures up once I know where we are going with them.

How many buns / piggies have you at the moment?

:love::love::love:

I've missed your bonding threads. :D

I still do the ocassional ones ... started off 2 foursomes on Wednesday night, abandoned one last night as it wasn't going anywhere and we could do better and now started off another 2 foursomes this afternoon. These are now beginning to progress in the right direction.

Eeeek, foursomes. :shock::shock: A pair and a failed trio was more than I could take. :oops: :lol:

What a handsome foursome:love::love::love::love: . . . but then I would think that:lol::lol::lol:

If anyone is wondering why change two pairs into a foursome . . . . we currently have 11 pairs which is putting stress on how much time each pair can spend out of their (large) runs on the lawn having 'freetime', and also stress on us re cleaning time etc. Also we want to cut down the number of runs so we can have a larger lawn area for them to run on and grow some grass on!

As well as these 'practical' issues, the buns sometimes seem to have become quite lazy in their pairs and seem to really enjoy the entertainment when another bun comes calling and nosing around outside their runs and there is more interaction to give interest to the days; we think some foursomes would give them this added entertainment on a more permanent basis. A wider range of interactions. Also a couple of the pairs have some dominance issues with each other which being in a foursome would help smooth out (or at least share the agro around a bit!!). This first foursome has done this spectacularly already!!

AWWW What a lovely thing to see!
I could watch bunnies grooming each other all day :love:

What am I saying I already do :oops:

Glad things are looking good and hope it stays that way :love:

Havent seen a bonding thread in ages :shock:

Back to your bonding magic again Janice!

I mainly post bonding photos on facebook now a days, depends on whom the bunnies belong to and if they want them posted on here.

If I can get 3 successful foursomes this week I will be very pleased. I have offered to do another one for someone else next week but haven't heard back from them yet. So far things are looking reasonable for the other two groups at the moment.

Back