• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Razzle and Reuben Photo Overload!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These beautiful boys are just about 6 months old. They came in at 3 months old, and have been here ever since. :(

Last night, they me in to explore the living room while I went a little happy with the camera.

These are the 17 photos I kept, out of the 300 I took :oops: :lol:

091.jpg

132-1.jpg

155.jpg

178.jpg

190.jpg

205.jpg

184.jpg

372.jpg

374.jpg

346.jpg

319-1.jpg

316.jpg

291-1.jpg

283.jpg

396.jpg

411.jpg

236.jpg

They are so lovely, i'm surprised they've not been snatched up! :love:

I saw them when I was looking for a friend for Hilary and was gutted I only had room for one more :(

These beautiful and curious boys have only had two enquiries in 3 months :( . Both were long-term timewasters (had contact over a period of time, only to not then get back in contact for homechecks)

They are very close, and love to run around and explore!

:love: Beautiful Bunnies :) I really hope that they are still available in March, I like them even more now after seeing these photos :lol:

They are just gorgeous! I hope they get the home they deserve soon, they make me wish I could squeeze two more in! :lol::oops:

Back