• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message from Gwen at Bunny Burrows Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescue.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Gwen at Bunny Burrows gave this letter to Mike today and asked if I would put it on the forum.

Poster2-1.jpg

for those that can't read Gwen's writing it says...

To all the forum members a very peaceful 2011.
I am sorry to have taken so long to send this personal Thank You.
Your support in 2010 was much appreciated both your financial gifts given from 'Pledge a Pound' and your messages and condolences given through John's illness and his sad passing.
The Secret Santa was a great idea full of surprises both useful & edible.
Thanks for including Bunny Burrows in all your goodwill.
As I have said so many times since losing John the animals have been a tower of strength giving me a purpose and a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
I promised I would continue Bunny Burrows as long as I am able as I feel it is a priviledge to have so many special animals in my care and so many good friends as support
Thank You
Gwen & all at Bunny Burrows.

Thats a lovely thankyou from Gwen.. I know she finds it hard without John.
We will keep doing anything we can here to help B.B. :D

Beautiful. Although it is we who should be thankful for her selflessness and hard work helping all the bunnies. :)

Thats lovely.

I sent Gwen Christmas card to let her know I was thinking of her as Christmas must have been a terribly difficult time for her this year :cry:

I am so glad Gwen gets so much comfort from helping the little furries.
It was such a sad time for her last year, I hope this year brings her better fortune.

:love::love: Lovely. I'm so glad that the animals can bring her some comfort after such a terrible year and I hope 2011 is happy and peaceful for her

How lovely that even in the most awful time she is having, Gwen has thought of thanking others. What a really nice letter :love:

Gwen is so kind and thoughtful, even with all she had been through last year, she still found the time to knit a bunny to help us with our fundraising, she really is an amazing person - please send her my best wishes Maysie xx

That's a lovely letter. :) The bunny Gwen knitted for Pledge a Pound is now happily settled with me, and is called Cadbury. :love:

awhh that was lovely! thanks for sharing! I'm glad to hear she's doing o.k as i can only imagine how awful jonh's passing must have been for her! she's a very brave lady and does a wonderful job!

Back