• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer photographer needed for PACT Norfolk

raine

Warren Veteran
As PACT will not be rehoming any of the 74 bunnies they have recently taken in yet, they do need to highlight some of their existing 80 bunnies to try and improve rehoming of these.

None of these bunnies are on RR database or on the PACT website. It would be great if someone with a camera, could go to PACT and take some photos of their bunnies and post here.

Anyone willing to do this?

Last edited:
Fow good a quality do they need to be? Just asking because my good camera is broken but I have a smaller, poorer quality one...but no where near professional ...

When? (depends if i am home or uni!)

I do photography and have a SLR Camera, I dont know if I could get there but I am in Essex and depending on when it is my mum may be willing to drive me. I would love to help if possible. x

my husband is a really really keen (and good) aateur photographer with some serious kit

let me have a word - its not that close to us thats all

I've just googled where they are in the hopes it might be close to where I'm holiday-ing but it's still an hours drive which is just too much for me on top of a holiday as well (I find holidays tiring :oops:)

Damn :(

its an hour 40 minutes from me, its not too bad.

If I cant help this time due to being at Uni I am home mid march through to end of april, so could go up and do more photos then if needed :wave:

We can help. :wave:I have a good camera and we can spare some time this weekend, though the weather doesn't look great. I have a vet appointment in Norwich at 15.45 tomorrow and we need to also get hay and feed for our buns. So, if Sunday suits that might be a better day for us. We work through the week so unfortunately won't be able to do it mid week.

My OH is a keen photographer and has a good camera.

It's quite a drive for us, but if Kittykat23UK needs some help on Sunday to split the amount of photos that need taking, we'd be willing to make the journey.

I guess it depends how many buns need to be photographed and in what timescale they'd be up for rehoming, we are local so could make a return trip next weekend if we don't get them all this weekend.

Raine: is it best to give them a call directly tomorrow to sort out the details?

I'm also happy to help.

That feels like something productive I can do to help. I can take pics and also upload if that's of use (also doing it for my local RSPCA so currrently getting my head around that).

can i ask when it needs to be done - he has just flown in on a long haul flight so we have some jet lag to deal with :lol:

its not ruled out from our end though :wave:

Have just realised I am only 8 miles away from PACT :shock: .... So if I can be of help in any way .... please ask :D
...... & available whilst Roo naps :lol:

Last edited:
Back