• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for miss twinsen /UD looks like shes on the mend

could i please have some vibes for miss twinsen RU.

Ive just gone out to feed them and clean them out and she is "off" Cowering in the corner of the hutch and she wouldnt come out for food.

Im on to the vets now and have a huge list of numbers in case they cant fit us in. Im so worried :(

Last edited:
could i please have some vibes for miss twinsen RU.

Ive just gone out to feed them and clean them out and she is "off" Cowering in the corner of the hutch and she wouldnt come out for food.

Im on to the vets now and have a huge list of numbers in case they cant fit us in. Im so worried :(

Oh no! Hope cheeky Patrick hasn't been beating up on her :no:

Vibes lovely Twinsen. x

Stasis is the diagnosis. She's had an injection to get her guts moving and I've got recovery food for her. She's lost weight to so we need to keep an eye one her and feed her seperatly to patrick. I'm gonna loose my arms giving her the recovery food!

Sending lots of healing vibes. Some vets don't give pain relief to rabbits unless you really push them. They def need pain relief when going through this and helps things move along in my opinion. xx

Back