• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber LOVES to jump **piccy overload**

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
everytime I take Amber out she always jumps over small bushes, hedges, branches etc, so I took my camera today, here are some of the pics i got :D

IMG_7931.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

IMG_7798.jpg

Funniest pic I have of her :lol::lol:
IMG_7807.jpg

her & the old boy having a ball
IMG_7871.jpg

looks like shed be great at agility or flyball :thumb: she is so cute :love:

yeah I'd LOVE to do agility when she is older, think I have to wait till she is 18 months I think, she really does just LOVE jumping over anything that gets in her way :lol:, but I try to not let her do it too much, don't want her damaging her joints before she is fully grown :(

What great photos, some cracking expressions there! :lol:

I agree, I think she would be brilliant at agility, but try to keep her from jumping too much til she's older! It's so hard keeping puppies calm LOL sometimes I wish we could explain it to them.

What great photos, some cracking expressions there! :lol:

I agree, I think she would be brilliant at agility, but try to keep her from jumping too much til she's older! It's so hard keeping puppies calm LOL sometimes I wish we could explain it to them.

yeah I'm trying to keep her away from "jumpable objects" as much as I can :lol::lol:,

then when she is old enough I will try to find an agility training place near me :D

Beautiful girl!!!

You can start agility training at around 1 year old Low jumps, To compete your dog has to be over 18 months.

I would look into finding a trainer as soon as possible as sometimes places are limited and they may also run pre-beginners agility courses, which are brilliant at staring ground work. Like plank work on the floor and a few inches off the groung for you pup to gaing confidence, forward focus targeting for later contact work.

My first dog started at 3 years old and went straight on to obsticals my pup (2 now) I started ground and some pre-beginners at 4 months.

Fabby spotty dog:love:

Beautiful girl!!!

You can start agility training at around 1 year old Low jumps, To compete your dog has to be over 18 months.

I would look into finding a trainer as soon as possible as sometimes places are limited and they may also run pre-beginners agility courses, which are brilliant at staring ground work. Like plank work on the floor and a few inches off the groung for you pup to gaing confidence, forward focus targeting for later contact work.

My first dog started at 3 years old and went straight on to obsticals my pup (2 now) I started ground and some pre-beginners at 4 months.

Fabby spotty dog:love:

thank you :D, ohh will start looking just now then as she is almost 5 months now :love:

Back