• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tia

Fran

Warren Veteran
Couple of photos of my old girl Tia. She's gone quite senile now, isn't eating much anymore and spends most of her time asleep these days. It's been about 3 years since we brought her home as I thought she was going to die she was so thin and looked so poorly but she's still here :love:

P1030723.jpg

P1030728.jpg

And Tilly Beans was demanding attention too

P1030731.jpg

:love::love::love:

How many cats do you have now, Fran? :D:D I noticed on the 'what was your first post thread' you said your cat 'collection' had increased since you joined. :lol:

:love::love::love:

How many cats do you have now, Fran? :D:D I noticed on the 'what was your first post thread' you said your cat 'collection' had increased since you joined. :lol:

Ermm..10 of our own :oops: Desmond the old foster boy (he won't be going anywhere tho :lol:) and 2 foster girls who will be here till tomorrow. Really Mini is a foster too as she's got wobbly legs and may need an op on her knee joint if it starts popping out again and Peggy's got 3 legs so really they had to stay :lol:

Ermm..10 of our own :oops: Desmond the old foster boy (he won't be going anywhere tho :lol:) and 2 foster girls who will be here till tomorrow. Really Mini is a foster too as she's got wobbly legs and may need an op on her knee joint if it starts popping out again and Peggy's got 3 legs so really they had to stay :lol:

Awwww, it sounds like they all have very good excuses for staying put. A thread with pics of all of them would be lovely. *subtle hint* ;)

Do they all get on ok? I can't imagine Skye ever settling if she had to share her house. :lol:

Awwww, it sounds like they all have very good excuses for staying put. A thread with pics of all of them would be lovely. *subtle hint* ;)

Do they all get on ok? I can't imagine Skye ever settling if she had to share her house. :lol:

I'll try to get some pics of them all :) Yes they get on ok mainly, a couple of the boys have spats occasionally but the girls just get on with it and get on fine most of the time.

Tia is gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love:
How old is she?

Not sure on her age, she was left at the rescue I used to help at. She was supposedly a stray but actually think the family who brought her in were giving her up instead. Think she must be a fairly old girl though :)

Back