• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Material Tunnels in P@H - £6.69ea or 2 for £10

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Just bought two :)

They are the shiny material ones that can be joined together via velcro etc :)

I know they arent great, but two of those for a tenner is better than a plastic one for £10 and you get 3 times the length :shock:

FYI :)

*muses*

I have a green one coming originally intended to make a tunnel under my bed for M&S. N&S tend to pee in the fabric ones but maybe they could have the plastic one and M&S some fabric ones.

I have loads- they get dirty quite easily if kept out in the garden. I've had to bin loads. Although in the house or a hutch I'm sure they would be fine.

*muses*

I have a green one coming originally intended to make a tunnel under my bed for M&S. N&S tend to pee in the fabric ones but maybe they could have the plastic one and M&S some fabric ones.

M&S :lol:

You mean M&M! :lol:

Barney would like to know whether you think he would be able to fit his big bottom through one? Hes 4kg so a bit larger than your two.

Barney would like to know whether you think he would be able to fit his big bottom through one? Hes 4kg so a bit larger than your two.

I'd need to see him against a comparable object so i could work out his size :wave:

mylo loves these tunnels, he often goes in and just digs and digs and digs at it for ages, dont know where he is tryin to dig too! maybe he likes the noise it makes!

I'd need to see him against a comparable object so i could work out his size :wave:

Okay hopefully these will help, sorry about the random assortment of things I figured youd be able to tell his size against!! Pillow is just a normal sized one, laptop is too (15 and a half inches) the bottle is a normal wine bottle.

SAM_0584.jpg

SAM_0585.jpg

SAM_0588.jpg

Nessar, he *might* but he looks a little too big for them tbh. He'd really be squeezing through.

Nessar, he *might* but he looks a little too big for them tbh. He'd really be squeezing through.

Ah okay, thanks for looking for me :) probs best if I err on the side of caution, dont want him to get stuck!

PS... I think you owe us several pics of your two with the tunnels now though :)

Ah okay, thanks for looking for me :) probs best if I err on the side of caution, dont want him to get stuck!

PS... I think you owe us several pics of your two with the tunnels now though :)

i went downtairs witht he camera
they've both flopped out in the dog crate and are currently fast asleep :roll:

Back