• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlee & Noah - mainly norty pics U/D Another Charlee pic

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
:oops:

Noah flopped, and stuffed his head between Charlee's legs :shock:, then fell asleep. Blurry photo but it was the best I could get. See his nose between her legs, and Charlee's leg over his face? :oops:

001-14.jpg

Noah: "Wat me?" *innocent face*

003-11.jpg

Noah: "Stay there Charlee. Some tasty noms over ere"

Charlee: "Urgh, Noah, you weigh a tonne!

005-12.jpg

Snoozing away. Note Noah is in the firing line :oops:

006-13.jpg

Possibly gassed? :oops:

008-13.jpg

016-16.jpg

021-12.jpg

They have been locked in their 6x2 all week as their cage doesn't fit through the door in the new house. We are fixing it over the weekend and they will then get most of the spare room to play in but the confined space has really cemented their relationship. Noah has been grooming Charlee heaps, and he rarely did before! They are also flopping more, and I love having them in the living room as they are so much more chilled having people around constantly. Unfortunately, with dogs, it isn't possible to have them there permanently.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: It's a wonder Charlee didn't turn round and give him a slap in the first one - how rude to go sticking your nose down there. :lol::lol::lol:

Back