• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small animal products sold at Focus

Well I'm 26 now.:lol:

As I remember they weren't actually too bad, the rabbit enclosure they had was similar to the ones that pets at home use but they stopped selling animals 12-14 years ago. The store does have a few pet things but the cages etc are all gash.

Well I'm 26 now.:lol:

As I remember they weren't actually too bad, the rabbit enclosure they had was similar to the ones that pets at home use but they stopped selling animals 12-14 years ago. The store does have a few pet things but the cages etc are all gash.

Ahh OK they were Great Mills then presumably?? They were down here anyway - phew maybe they realised it wasn't very profitable or worth the hassle given the majority of their customers want wallpaper :lol:

Ahh OK they were Great Mills then presumably?? They were down here anyway - phew maybe they realised it wasn't very profitable or worth the hassle given the majority of their customers want wallpaper :lol:

Wait... are we talking about Focus Do-it-all yeah? I can't really remember if they were ever called something different.

EDIT: Just looked up their store locator and it is them.

A wise decision I think I can't imagine the logic behind the decision to do it in the first place - talk about encouraging impulse purchasing.:roll:

Yeah it used to be called focus pet world it was only the larger stores though i brought a rabbit from there 16 years ago:shock:

Our local focus has been selling pet products for about a year now, they sell one small hutch and run, the hay is ok - I have used it before in emergencies and they do quite a lot of other bits and pieces ...no live animals though!!

I worked at Focus a few years ago and they never had animal products then. Must be quite a new thing :) It was ages ago that they sold live animals

I'm sure there was a thread on here about their *pants* hutches a while back? They've pretty much always sold absolutely rubbish hutches etc in this area.

ETA - I found the thread but it became a big hot topic debate lol so I won't link to it. :p

Last edited:
Back