• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heart Bunnies

Candiflare

Mama Doe
*Crazy new-age clap-trap WARNING*

Billy arrived from Windwhistle Warren on Saturday and already I am so connected to him. I feel like I can read his mind! I've never had this with a bunny before! The love I have for Ralph (the first one I got of my present 6) is strong and based on getting to know each other so well the past two years and a connection built this way, but the connection with Billy has been immediate.

Also, he reminds me - in his eyes and his face and his behaviour and just spookily - of the first rabbit I ever had from age 7-18, who was my heart-bunny, Parsley. It's all getting a bit X-files. Being a Buddhist I'm naturally inclined to think that pets reincarnate and come back to you in a different form and I have an odd feeling about this...

*Feel free to ridicule and ignore me!!!!*

Makes sense to me. I think that it is the same with animals as with people sometimes we just meet someone and feel an instant connection with that person. I am not sure if it is really someone from a past life, reincarnation or just that they remind us of someone that we love dearly.

Back