• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Langford rabbit survey.Help please

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
Langford contacted me today by phone about a rabbit survey and I stupidly erased the wrong message.Has anyone on here been contacted and if so please could they pass on the details to me as I really want to do this as Its about bunny welfare xxxxx

Bump Bump,Im surely not the only bunny owner who has been to Langford :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Is this in relation to the new project Bristol Uni are starting?

I was totally gutted as I really wanted the Rabbit Welfare Technician job. It would of been so perfect spending my days surrounded by bunnies compling research on rabbit welfare.

They've kept me on file as I contacted them saying I'd still like to get involved however small but I've not had any surveys.

Is this in relation to the new project Bristol Uni are starting?

I was totally gutted as I really wanted the Rabbit Welfare Technician job. It would of been so perfect spending my days surrounded by bunnies compling research on rabbit welfare.

They've kept me on file as I contacted them saying I'd still like to get involved however small but I've not had any surveys.

Im not sure,I have left a message and the woman who is doing the survey is going to ring me back.I will find out for you :wave::wave:

Did you sort this? I've just done a 20min suvey by phone and they may be coming to my house to study my buns.

Back