• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House help..bit of a dilemma

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
So the buns can't go in the room in the new house that they were originally going to go in (long story). They are now going into the spare room. There are two problems with this. The first is easy to deal with. It has cream carpet so we are going to pick up some lino or thick plastic to cover it, as any stains will show up easy! Plus lino/plastic is easier to keep clean especially with moulting bunnies. I do need your opinion on the second problem.

They can't have the whole room, but can have 7ft x 7ft of it. This gives 49 sq ft. Is this ok? On top of this they will have the hallway in the evenings which is quite long. I am a bit bummed because they had 60 sq ft before and was hoping they would have something as big. I suppose though it does meet RWAF standards. Any views/opinions/words of encouragement? :lol:

Charlee is a nethie and Noah is I think an English. He is probably 2.5kg.

My lionheads have 6x8. Will they be able to go any other rooms in the house some times of the day? I try to let mine go on the landing from time to time which is quite easy to do as their room is off the landing and this gives Smudge his binky time and nutmeg her bunny 500 time.

They could possibly have access to the laundry which is off the hallway. I am just not sure if they would use it, or if they would stay in their room. :roll:

I think its fine hun, it more than meets the required standards :D Buns are very adaptable, and anyway yours are extremely lucky :love:
I tgink youre worrying for nothing ;) Good luck with your move btw, when is it? Im signing the final papers for my new place on 25th Jan and will be moving in after that. So exciting! :D

We have moved :D We moved last weekend but the cage didn't fit through the doors so they have been camped in the living room until we can fix it this weekend.

Good luck with your move!

Back