• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys

Caz4500

New Kit
I wana get my babies some play things weve gone threw toilet roll tubes and logs they need something FUN also they have rattle balls but they still seem bored any suggestions
Thanks x

How about some cardboard box`s ? my lot love playing in them or having a good nibble. You could turn it up side down and cut some holes out so that your rabbit can use it as a tunnel.

ETA treat balls are usually a big hit with rabbits, aswell as willow balls.

My two love cardboard boxes too, I've made them a bunny maze which they love :

Photo1495.jpg

I think Rascal spends more time eating it than playing in it tho! :lol:

They also love empty yogurt pots that they can throw around, treat balls, oh I also make these for them:

IMG_0375.JPG

instructions here:
http://www.moorcroftrabbits.com/warren/shakerattlerollball.htm

Really easy and they love messing with them!.

Erm willow rings to chew on and throw about oh and chill n chew mats are also a fave of theirs!!

HTH a bit

x

Thats ok I don't even know how to add a pic :p how do you add a pic btw? the maze is lovely but I've tried all those things although havent made them a maze lol! Mayb I'm imagining that there bored x

I like the maze! I think the most popular with mine are grass mats, willow balls and their treat ball which they roll around to get the treats out. They like their little baskets for hay aswell - they thoroughly enjoy tipping them over !:roll::lol:

I have a kind of bunny maze. They have an ottoman which they jump on and go under. They also have a wood bridge next to it to help them up, not that they need help :lol: and their litter tray tucked one end. I did add on an old carrier but they weed in it so much I gave up. The cardboard boxes are a great idea. :thumb:

Back