• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Little Babies! Pics p10!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Who wants to see the 9 cute bundles of fuzz in my living room?! :love:
They are scrummy!

(NOTE: anyone interested, they will be being re homed via Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue. They are just residing here at the moment as the lady lived just around the corner to me :shock: )

There are 7 boys and 2 "potential" females (these two have been separated off)

Last edited:
Who wants to see the 9 cute bundles of fuzz in my living room?! :love:
They are scrummy!

(NOTE: anyone interested, they will be being re homed via Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue. They are just residing here at the moment as the lady lived just around the corner to me :shock: )

There are 7 boys and 2 "potential" females (these two have been separated off)

Stupid question Kris.... :wave:

Here they are!

Girlies

Picture015.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Boys

Picture026.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Oh my goodness, they're adorable!! :love: :love: :love:

Just you wait til I've won the lotto this weekend and bought my big mansion with vast amounts of binky space and fantastically built spacious sheds/stables!!! (siigh)

The little REW boy is SO cheeky and mischevious!

He is definately the starter and ring leader of naughtiness!

Gorgeous Kris. :love: Whats their story?

Thank god looking at those pictures didnt send me off like last time i saw baby buns you had... :shock:

She ended up in my living room a month or two later :lol:

Woman called me, had 9 baby buns, 3 adult females (one with a litter of 5 day olds) and 1 buck

ALL IN ONE HUTCH

After confirming with Wendy from EGPRR if I should act, with them going to her, I told the woman to bring them all over.

She turnt up with the 9 babies

Asked her where the others were.. she said still at home.

After a discussion, she agreed to bring them straight away to me.

I have heard nothing since :censored:

I am still trying to call, and will until get an answer as there are still 3 does (one with litter) and a buck in a 4ft cage. Unfortunately I did not take her address down when she originally came :cry:

Back