• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pineapple and Papaya Melange

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Is it just dried pineapple and papaya ..... only I've just eaten a bit and am now wondering if I may keel over at any given moment! :?

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't see this yesterday or I would have come to your rescue. ;)

Is that the dried cubes in a little round plastic tub? If so, Alfie and Bubbles have had it before and I think it is purely dried fruit with no additives. Both of my youngest kids ate quite a bit of it and are still alive too. :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha ha - thanks!

Yeah that's the stuff Karen ........ I just had one of those bizarre moments when the desire to try one just became too much! :lol:

I keep wanting to try a fenugreek crunchie to see what all the fuss is about, but then think better of it :lol: after all buns enjoy eating poo so i don't entirely trust their taste in food :lol:

Yeah that's the stuff Karen ........ I just had one of those bizarre moments when the desire to try one just became too much! :lol:

Did you like it? The kids loved it and were always begging for more - I think they probably ate more of the tub than the buns did :roll: - but I could never bring myself to try it. :lol:

I keep wanting to try a fenugreek crunchie to see what all the fuss is about, but then think better of it :lol: after all buns enjoy eating poo so i don't entirely trust their taste in food :lol:

I've tried them (I don't know why though as I wouldn't try the pineapple and papaya :roll:) but I couldn't see what was so great about them. :oops: :lol:

Did you like it? The kids loved it and were always begging for more - I think they probably ate more of the tub than the buns did :roll: - but I could never bring myself to try it. :lol:

HHhhm it was ok, not half as exciting as I was expecting it to be tho! :lol:

Hahaha bless your little 'uns ..... could be worse, they could have wanted to try bunny raisins instead!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

You can buy it from Holland and Barrett in human sized packets. I doubt its much different from what you buy for your rabbits in the small tbs except its probably a bit cheaper :oops:

Helen xx

I have shampoo at home that I got for Christmas that smells gorgeous, makes me want to munch it...don't think I will though :shock::lol:

Back