• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anywhere else i can get emergency accomadation at this time? (Sorted - Thanks)

If its for what i think it is, Ambience could need it *now* rather than needing to order from an online store :wave: So a retail outlet would be her only option, unfortunately :(

If it's for the starving bunny...don't bother with a pen at this point in time, a dog crate, indoor cage, or even a large box should suffice temporarily if the poor little guy can't stand up

Good luck x

Is there any near you on ebay or preloved or somewhere like that? There always seems to be someone selling something!

It's just for tonight.

I want to have another indoor setup made up just incase i need to take this very very poorly bun they have there-at the vets which has been starved.

It's only for recovery as the poor bunny can't even stand up let alone move around, but all my other indoor bases and pens are being used at the moment as i have three more bunnys being brought indoors after neutering.

I may not need but was just wondering if pets at home is my only option if i do.

It's not an emergency- please RU give me a hutch emergency :) Thankyou though everyone i really appreciate it xxxxxx

p.s Meg- what size hutch is it please? I have space for your two don't worry. That's all been sorted :) xxxxx Hope your feeling abit better this afternoon xxxx

sorry think i missed this one

i posted the store as i know they only sell suitable sized hutches and then certain large chains dont get the money ;)

if she spoke with them i think from what sounds like a serious situation they would have it with her by saturday and maybe it sounds like a dog crate would be ok until then?

otherwise maybe check out the local preloved etc - but then i know you have to be careful of disease :/

Ambience - could you post in chat to get a few more views and ask if anyone close by can spare you a hutch for a little bit?

If it's for the starving bunny...don't bother with a pen at this point in time, a dog crate, indoor cage, or even a large box should suffice temporarily if the poor little guy can't stand up

Good luck x

Thanks hun,

Just want to be prepared incase yes. I have a spare dog crate that is small. Too small- i use it as a carrier for trios to get them to the vets.

I will nip down to pets at home and grab an indoor cage.

Thanks again xx

it sounds like you dont really want to go to PAH ;)

do you have a local garden centre where you could get one to tide you over? i dont know when you might be getting this bunny - could you post to ask if anyone on here has one spare?

sorry think i missed this one

i posted the store as i know they only sell suitable sized hutches and then certain large chains dont get the money ;)

if she spoke with them i think from what sounds like a serious situation they would have it with her by saturday and maybe it sounds like a dog crate would be ok until then?

otherwise maybe check out the local preloved etc - but then i know you have to be careful of disease :/

Ambience - could you post in chat to get a few more views and ask if anyone close by can spare you a hutch for a little bit?

Thanks hun,

It's just for indoors. Shouldn't have put emergency in the thread title. I can sort it. I just didn't want to use pets at home if i didn't have too.

It's an emergency situation for the bun, but it's nothing i can't sort out.

Sorry to panic everyone & Thankyou again for all your support xx

it sounds like you dont really want to go to PAH ;)

do you have a local garden centre where you could get one to tide you over? i dont know when you might be getting this bunny - could you post to ask if anyone on here has one spare?

I think the late night stores will only be pets at home. I'll go this time and make sure i order in some spare indoor cages etc from elsewhere for future emergencies. I don't like having to use them if i can help it.

Thanks again x

Where are you? ive got a spare indoor cage

I'm in between bradford and leeds.

Thankyou very much for the kind offer. The bunny in question has stayed in overnight at the vets and is staying over the weekend with the vet so i won't be needing the cage anymore.

I have managed to sort out a pen and i think having seen the bunny- he won't be moving anywhere outside his carrier as he is just not strong enough to move bless his heart.

Thanks again xxxx

Back