• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Bun of 2011 Homed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
First Honeybunny of 2011 has a new home..well technically she has been there a while as has been adopted by her fosterer:D

But so pleased to say the lovely Mishka now officially belongs to Angie65 and is bonded with one of her bunnies
Huge thanks to Angie for taking this lovely girl, she so deserved a home of her own:D

Does rehoming vary much from year to year? I hope this is a good one for all the rescues. :wave:

it can do..last year was a slow one for us..we rehomed half the number of rabbits we had the previous year
but we had a lot of hard-to-homers last year
Hopefully this year we can help more
but rescuing isn't a numbers game..whether you help 1 or 101..you still make a difference:D

That's great news! :D When I was looking for rabbits as a friend for Beano (before I came across here and the lovely Gordon) I looked on the RSPCA website and they had a lot of rabbits in last year and hardly any were being adopted, they still have most of them now :(

Back