• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone on Twitter & Horsford - PACT are @cefah / #Horsford - How to tweet post37

Leigh

Mama Doe
Ive done a Horsford hashtag :D

makes all tweets about it searchable just under the one tag :D

#horsford

EDIT PACT are on twitter @cefah

Last edited:
I've just gone onto my account for the first time since before Xmas and requested new followers, join MMC and hashtagged a tweet about horsford. I will get this out on the world of twitter.

I'm Grinseeker on there BTW. :wave:

how funny - i havent used it much since before christmas either! LOL

but then i havent had much to say that was positive - everythings just been uphill lately

definitely get the hastag out people :D

will search you out grin :D

hiya :wave:

search the hastag #horsford and you'll find us :D

RT some of them - the facebook link is in there somewhere, and The Hay Experts and MMC - I have retweeted them all

the hastag is starting to grow, albeit slowly but we have now crossed the pond to america.

my twitter app is REALLY slow and its driving me mad so ill log on later and follow you :)

@Mrs_Milan106

wow - have I started something that might help? fingers crossed :)

@rabbitawareness just tweeted to say they are sending excel nuggets to #horsford

(i tweeted and emailed them:))

:thumb:

I'm going through my celeb list and sending a plea out. I'm really hoping i can help in this small way!! :wave:

just doing the same (except i dont really follow any so im tweeting any celeb i can think of! Kirstie Allsop is good and ellen degeneres)

just wondering whether there should be a @horsford twitter account set up.... it would need to be run by people who could answer questions

Grin - i would be happy to work with you on it but not sure we could do it as we aren't 'involved' and those that are will most likely be too busy with things right now to help.

just doing the same (except i dont really follow any so im tweeting any celeb i can think of! Kirstie Allsop is good and ellen degeneres)

just wondering whether there should be a @horsford twitter account set up.... it would need to be run by people who could answer questions

Grin - i would be happy to work with you on it but not sure we could do it as we aren't 'involved' and those that are will most likely be too busy with things right now to help.

I want to help out where i can.

I've tended to target 'veggie' celebs and ones known to be 'animal friendly'

I might scout for more celebs to add and target! :p Lol!

I've never tweeted this much in my life!!

I also think i have a migraine coming though. :(

im just tweeting basically any celeb! you never know what might touch one enough to make them RT - need more than just you and me tweeting though - please is anyone else on RU a twitter user? :wave::D

I've never done twitter! :roll: but my sis saw the link and read the story etc and has 'tweeted' celebs, will speak to her tomorrow see whats happened....

things have moved a little, reckon ive had RT's now to reach around 2000 people who ordinarily would never have seen anything about it. I also know that a few people have donated (i have followed them for a while so trust its true) and they wouldnt normally have known about it either.

Lastly, I've found a pet shop who has tweeted with a large following and they have also said to me that they would be prepared to donate toys or water bottles etc

I'll contact them in the morning and put them in touch with PACT.

thats basically 6 hours solid of tweeting - my eyes dont feel too clever right now! :lol:

I've never done twitter! :roll: but my sis saw the link and read the story etc and has 'tweeted' celebs, will speak to her tomorrow see whats happened....

ooh great - could you find out her twitter handle so that I can link up with her? thx :)

what does RT mean? :oops: I think it's great you're contacting celebs about this. :wave:

Sorry twitter slang! RT = retweet it means sOmeone reposts what you have said.

And just got a few more, well over 5000 now! 5000 peoples twitter feeds have #horsford in it!! Amazing :)

If people can make sure to use the hashtag I can track every tweet and now how far out it goes as well as track any celebs.

Last edited:
Back