• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dyeing rabbits

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-12170576

rabbits.jpg

Seen this on the bbc new pictures. It says:

There has been controversy in Doha over a recent trend for pet shops to dye rabbits and chicks in fluorescent colours to appeal to buyers - experts say this poses a health risk to the animals.

This is horrid and cant believe they are doing it.

It doesnt say if they are or not. I haven seen pictures about them dyeing chicks but not rabbits before. It so wrong and unfair on them. think of the chemicals.

That's :censored: sick!
I saw on TV people who had dyed chicks. It falls out in the first moult and then the buyer doesn't want them any more and guess where they end up? :evil:
It's all about making money at the expense of the animals.

Think someone needs to start one of those online petitions addressed to the Qatari prime minister (or whoever they have over there) I don't know how you do them :oops:

:evil:

What's wrong with normal bunny colours??:shock:

Bunny colours are lovely!!

:?

Completly agree with you. Would rather have a lovely bunny coloured rabbit than these.

Its all for people to make money and that not fair on the rabbits.

Think someone needs to start one of those online petitions addressed to the Qatari prime minister (or whoever they have over there) I don't know how you do them :oops:

Neither do I but totally agree it should be done. Wish i knew how cause I would start it now.

Back