• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for those recently asking about nethies.....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
what are they like...

curious? YES

mischievous? YES

agile? YES

i have just retrieved my tiny esme from the kitchen table :shock: seems she's had a whale of a time - scoffed some of my lovely homegrown and dried lavender and lemon balm, knocked over my easel and munched the corners of 2 canvases and chewed a chunk out of an achievement certificate ds had from school yesterday:roll:

odd things to used a kitchen table for i suppose but they were up there because it was supposedly safe and furry-free:lol:

i've opened the back door again for her to go burn off more energy - she's really mischievous today yet eric is barely awake:roll:

:lol: I came down this morning to a scene of distruction :shock: hay everywhere, newspaper everywhere, the quilt cover ripped, and a missing sebastian :shock:
I got in the run and ended up eye to eye with sebastian who was perched on top of the litter tray :roll: Ive had to go and pin down the blanket they pulled up and retrieve newspaper from sebastians mouth, while having my foot scratched and bitten :?

They have the devil in them today :lol:

I know! I've had to take some pain killers and lie down now-dreading getting up to see what else she's done!

Sebastian must be feeling better then!

:lol::lol:

Oh yes he's feeling much better now :shock: Im glad really but I hate his destructive nature sometimes :roll:

And there was me thinking pets were supposed to relieve stress... not cause it. :lol::lol::lol: What a little monkey she is. :lol:

And there was me thinking pets were supposed to relieve stress... not cause it. :lol::lol::lol: What a little monkey she is. :lol:

i know - i thought i'd lost her or shut her outside as she always comes running when i call her - then i hear the scrabbling on the table:lol:

standard height but i've fathomed out how she got up there now;)

seems she'd dragged her duvet on top of her wooden arch/tunnel to give her a leg up onto the chair........

esme is one clever bunny:love:

standard height but i've fathomed out how she got up there now;)

seems she'd dragged her duvet on top of her wooden arch/tunnel to give her a leg up onto the chair........

esme is one clever bunny:love:

:shock: that's an impressive level of nortiness! I bet you're secretly quite impressed aren't you?;):lol:

:shock: that's an impressive level of nortiness! I bet you're secretly quite impressed aren't you?;):lol:

totally:lol:

she is soooooo cute though! even her naughtiness is cute if you know what i mean, not usually destructive (unless i count washing on the airer with essie teef hole in it:oops:)

Back