• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunsk at night...

chul

Staff member
2011-01-11225905.jpg

2011-01-11230135.jpg

2011-01-11224826.jpg

Hehe I stuck his ear up:

2011-01-11230157-1.jpg

It's not all fun and games having him freerange in the room at night though :roll: I am nursing a gash under my eye and a cut right inside my mouth from when he twice jumped onto my face in the night :(

:lol: I have forgiven him... although I did find chewed wire this morning.. how he has got to it I have no idea!! :shock:

ahhhhh he so sweet. you are very lucky to be able to have your bunny freerange in your bedroom at night. i would of loved rocky in our room but he did have a habit of weeing on the bed. only the bed and settee. only one of the settees though. i hope he isnt too noisy!!

It's not all fun and games having him freerange in the room at night though :roll: I am nursing a gash under my eye and a cut right inside my mouth from when he twice jumped onto my face in the night :(

Mischa used to do this :oops: It stopped when we made him his ramp though :thumb:

:lol: I have forgiven him... although I did find chewed wire this morning.. how he has got to it I have no idea!! :shock:

Ninja bunnies can get anywhere - my interwebs cables live inside their own cage with no more than a inch and half gap anywhere. One day I found Titus inside the cage munching the wires...

Back