• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Books & Veterinary Care- Reviews.

I have one about alterntive care - cant remember the title of the top of my head.

i really quite like it - a good section about traditional care and then gives further alternative ideas in the second part. not too detailed so that it needs to be someone with a lot of medical knowledge but enough detail that you learn something.

Also waiting for a rabbit nutrition one but amazon have delayed the order.

I believe there is a bunny massage book too which i am interested in getting as i often wonder if i am doing it how i should be! but dukes such a wriggle monster :lol:

I have one about alterntive care - cant remember the title of the top of my head.

i really quite like it - a good section about traditional care and then gives further alternative ideas in the second part. not too detailed so that it needs to be someone with a lot of medical knowledge but enough detail that you learn something.

Also waiting for a rabbit nutrition one but amazon have delayed the order.

I believe there is a bunny massage book too which i am interested in getting as i often wonder if i am doing it how i should be! but dukes such a wriggle monster :lol:

I think i know which one you mean because i have it at my bedside. I can't remember the name now though either.

Rabbit nutrition one sounds good- let me know if you remember the name of it :)

I do reiki on the buns , massage sounds good though- will have to see if i can't have that one in my collection too :)

I'm abit of a book addict! x

i have the massage book which is great! you can also get it on dvd which is even better as you can massage alonng to the dvd and make sure you'd doing it right!!

I do have some copies of the book for sale at reduced price of £5 each as I helped sell them for the author as she used to write for my magazine...shes a very clever lady!

textbook of rabbit medicine is very very useful too and my vet has it too so we can confer!

Back