• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns hutch and run cover arrived :0)

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Well it's been a 2 month wait, but well worth it, the buns made to measure all weather hutch and run cover (i've got the rabbit hutch shops giant hutch and run combo) arrived today!

It took me an hour and a half to put it on right (but i am a bit of a div sometimes and it was done by the light of my miners headlamp :oops::lol:) but it's fantastic, the quality is amazing but more importantly they are now completely watertight :D their run is half on grass half on concrete and the grass has turned to a sludgy bog and even the concrete has been permanently wet for weeks so i'm really really pleased.

It was a huge amount of money for me £100ish but worth every penny. I anyones interested it was from seller c.a.b.j on ebay as recommended by Lynne at Animal Magic at the BARC open day

I'll take a piccie at the weekend when it's light :wave:

Back