• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get a 6ft hutch with run attached? (or a double 6ft)

Does anyone know where I can get a 6ft hutch with a 6 x 4ft run attached or a 6ft double hutch? Possibly under £200 and good quality. :wave: Just so you know, I know playhouses are better but really don't have room because we already have a shed and 2 garages. :shock: Just got room for a hutch and run ;) and this is a suitable size for 2 rabbits isn't it? :)

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
thank you, wow you got a bargain! :D

I just had a quick look on ebay and they've got one on for auction for £139 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LARGE-RABBIT-HUTCH-AND-6-X-4-RUN-HUTCHES-CAGE-RUNS-/230572136607?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item35af2b989f I think that was about what mine was on for but we rang them up and made an offer of £120 to buy it there and then and they said yes. It got delivered about 2 or 3 days later too :wave:

ETA it looks like the 4 foot version in the picture but it definitely says its for the 6 foots size

oh wow, thanks! :D
No worries, I just edit my post to add that it looks like the 4 foot hutch in the piccie but it definitely says its for the 6 foot version!

ETA to add again! - hmm not sure now it says 6x4 run but maybe the hutch is the 4 foot one?, either way if you give them a ring and say you've seen some hutches through ebay but can only afford to pay x amount i'm sure they'd do a deal, especially this time of year when they're probably not selling all that many :wave:

Last edited:
Back