• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rustys second development :-) and Pip too!

Livi

Alpha Buck
About 10 days ago he licked me for the first time....

This evening, they came inside for a quick run about, as I had to administer Pips meds - so I bring them both in as I want them to think Oooo when we go into the carrier we have fun :lol:

Anyway, so I picked Rusty up for a cuddle, sat down, and he slouched very comfortably on my lap as I stroked him - and then started making teeth chattering noises - which I have read are happy/content noises :love:

In the last week I feel we have really really bonded with him, he seems to finally be fully settling in (we got him around Sept - and he had a home before - then was fostered so its been the longest hes been in a home). Just wanted to share :D

And in the last week we have found picking Pip up a lot easier (as we have had to - 3 times a day to be exact) and she quite enjoys a fuss, a few treats and a quick sit down n lots of fuss now too!

I know they will never be the cuddliest, well Rusty could well be....Pip will never be a cuddly cuddly bun, but it is nice to be able to have some cuddle time :love:

Sooo happy!

Back