• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen someone.. U/D She arrived today!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Offering their bunny for free on facebook.

I know I really shouldn't have but I asked for some details of the bunny, ie breed, age, gender etc, but she hasn't replied yet. I have two spare hutches and could possibly foster it or maybe keep it :oops:, if I got my parent's permission... which I probably won't get but there's no harm in trying.

She's only 13/14, she'd give the rabbit away to anyone if a decent owner doesn't get there first. I'm friends with her brother's GF so hopefully that might work in my favour if I can get my parent's permission.

Wish me luck in getting permission! But I'll wait for the girl to reply first:wave:

Last edited:
oh dear....:(
Have you asked why she wants it gone?

Not yet, I was going to but I was worried in case she thought I was accusing her or something... I didn't want her to get offended and ignore me. She hasn't replied to my comment on her status yet, I'm getting impatient!:lol:

I've gotten my dad's permisson.:D Just got to double check with mum when she gets home now... I really hope she just goes along with what my dad said:lol:

The bunny is so pretty, white with ginger and black patches, and she's a girl. I don't know how old she is yet and she's not spayed but I'm getting my other girl done this year anyway, I'll just have to save up for longer.

I've just asked why she's getting rid of her.. no reply yet...

ETA: they're not allowed pets in their new house, and the bunny is about 6 months:)

Last edited:
[/B]

I would be to! Any reply yet?:D

Yep:)

She's a dwarf lop doe, about 6 months, and she's white but she has patches of harlequin colouring.. she's unspayed but I can always get her done when I get my doe done this year, I'll just have to save up for an extra month or so!:lol:

They have to rehome her asap because her dad has to move house, and the're not allowed pets there:( Which is why she advertised the bunny on facebook. I have permission from my dad to get her, just got to double check with mum:)

I don't know her name, but if I get her I'm thinking of calling her Cupcake:lol:

Last edited:
Yep:)

She's a dwarf lop doe, about 6 months, and she's white but she has patches of harlequin colouring.. she's unspayed but I can always get her done when I get my two done this year, I'll just have to save up for an extra month or so!:lol:

They have to rehome her asap because her dad has to move house, and the're not allowed pets there:( Which is why she advertised the bunny on facebook. I have permission from my dad to get her, just got to double check with mum:)

I don't know her name, but if I get her I'm thinking of calling her Cupcake:lol:

Likey the name!
poor bun..:(
Does she live far from you?
Sorry for all the questions....:oops:

Back