• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stories and Pictures

shaunna

Young Bun
SDC10453.jpg

The above picture is of my beautiful boy called Billy.
I have had him a month now after rescueing him.
He has a beautiful temperament and a mischevious, funny and cute personality slowly coming out.
The place i rescued him from told us he had been dumped on the doorstep along with another bunny. He ither bunny was a female and was too ill to help and had to be put to sleep. Billy had a serious worm problem which they managed to treat him for.
He had been in the rescue centre available for rescueing for 2 months when i saw him and fell in love with him.
I rescued him and took him to the vets for a check up, the vet told us whatever the rescue centre told us was lies as the hair on the back of his ears had been shaved and they dont just do that for worms so theyre hiding something.
However she gave him a check over and hes fantastic, hes being neutered in 2 weeks time and then hes being paired with my female bunny and hes then going to be vaccinated :)
Im glad ive rescued him and gave him the home he deserves cause he is such a lovely soul :)

Whats your stories and pictures :):)

Last edited:
photo.php

The above picture is of my beautiful boy called Billy.
I have had him a month now after rescueing him.
He has a beautiful temperament and a mischevious, funny and cute personality slowly coming out.
The place i rescued him from told us he had been dumped on the doorstep along with another bunny. He ither bunny was a female and was too ill to help and had to be put to sleep. Billy had a serious worm problem which they managed to treat him for.
He had been in the rescue centre available for rescueing for 2 months when i saw him and fell in love with him.
I rescued him and took him to the vets for a check up, the vet told us whatever the rescue centre told us was lies as the hair on the back of his ears had been shaved and they dont just do that for worms so theyre hiding something.
However she gave him a check over and hes fantastic, hes being neutered in 2 weeks time and then hes being paired with my female bunny and hes then going to be vaccinated :)
Im glad ive rescued him and gave him the home he deserves cause he is such a lovely soul :)

Whats your stories and pictures :):)

Hi Shaunna, i'm afraid you can't post images from facebook as they require a live account to view :wave:

You can use photobucket to upload the picture (www.photobucket.com) and sign up and upload you image, then paste the link here.

It's all free too :)

Your bunny sounds very happy and well done for rescuing :)

Hi Shaunna, i'm afraid you can't post images from facebook as they require a live account to view :wave:

You can use photobucket to upload the picture (www.photobucket.com) and sign up and upload you image, then paste the link here.

It's all free too :)

Your bunny sounds very happy and well done for rescuing :)[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah found that out, Okay will try that thank you :)

Aww those bunnies are adorable :)

Yayyy
Thank you, ive got it too work
I love bunnies, im finding alot of lovely bunnies on here

:shock:

:love::love::love::love:
He's insanely cute!

I DEMAND more pictures of him :lol:

My two are called 'Ginger' (the Ginger one :lol:) and 'Biscuit' the brown sooty bunny :wave:

P1030765Small.jpg

My bunny is Spenser - he's bigger than he looks in my signature picture. :wave: Billy is absolutely gorgeous.:love:

:love::love::love::love:
He's insanely cute!

I DEMAND more pictures of him :lol:

My two are called 'Ginger' (the Ginger one :lol:) and 'Biscuit' the brown sooty bunny :wave:

P1030765Small.jpg

Demand..... LOL

Theyre beautiful, Billy is yet to relax fully like that, hes a little jumpy and scared of a lot of things. Hes slowly getting used to everything though and when hes scared he just runs back to me.
I love how relaxed your bunnies look :D i cant wait till mine can be put together.

SAM_0085.jpg

Demand..... LOL

Theyre beautiful, Billy is yet to relax fully like that, hes a little jumpy and scared of a lot of things. Hes slowly getting used to everything though and when hes scared he just runs back to me.
I love how relaxed your bunnies look :D i cant wait till mine can be put together.

SAM_0085.jpg

OMG :love:

Love those fluffy harlequin markings :love:

How old is he?

oh my he is beautiful! :love::love::love:

I have 2 rabbits Misty (whos a boy) and Princess. Misty came from a garden centre and Princess came from a breeder she killed the 2 litters she had so the girl had to rehome her.

Misty is 4 years old

024-1.jpg

and Princess is 1 year old they are a bonded pair but unfortunatly dont have a good pic of them together lol

156.jpg

oh my he is beautiful! :love::love::love:

I have 2 rabbits Misty (whos a boy) and Princess. Misty came from a garden centre and Princess came from a breeder she killed the 2 litters she had so the girl had to rehome her.

Misty is 4 years old

024-1.jpg

and Princess is 1 year old they are a bonded pair but unfortunatly dont have a good pic of them together lol

156.jpg

Awwww theyre both so beautiful.
I love misty spotty ears :love:
Cant wait for mine to be put together
Awww at least Princess has a nice home now at least

Awww bless what a cutie.

I have 10 rescue bunnies :shock: But no more room for anymore. They all live in pairs and seem quite happy. I love them all.

SAM_0085.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:shock::love::love::love::love:

OMG - Billy is just TOOOOOOOO adorable - ummm.......where do you live? Ive got my jacket with big pockets on ready to bun-nap!:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously he is beautiful - Im so glad he now has a safe place to live - well done for rescueing him - so sad about his little sister...bless her...

Welcome Billy - you are too cute!:wave::love::love:

This is Arrabella & Indiana...I was told about their mum who was dumped at Pets at home and went to see her...she was not a happy bunny & they wouldnt let me take her as I pointed out she had an eye infection...she also had a litter. I went int again to get her..but no one seemed to know what happened to her - still at the vets...or gone?...I took 2 of her babies...Indiana was the runt I think and almost didnt make it....but now they are both the picture of health - I adore them - they are very very sweet natured....:love::love::love:
P1070367ArrabellaIndiana.jpg

This is Archie - our new addition - he was a free range bunny who was found by a fox - who kept returning & Archie got cornered... and so he needed a new home...he is booked in for neutering and will then be bonded with my girls...he is a soppy little thing....xxxx
P1090227.jpg

Welcome. He is adorable and he looks content in the picture. My bunny is Julie.She is a medium sized rabbit. Her breed is a Californian. She has a ton of personality. I rescued her from a 12 year old girl who was breeding to show and selling the ones that didn't have the perfect traits. She was a baby and lived in crowed conditions exposed to the Texas heat. She will be 7 in July. I would love to see more pictures of your little one.

Back