• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Pumpkin and her accidental litter :)

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Here's some piccies of Pumpkin's beautiful little litter of babies :) All growed up now!!! Shall do a thread later of them from kits to buns :D One has actually managed to escape the hutch atm and running around under my feet in the kitchen :S

Here they all are :D

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

Love the little black/white ones, btu the agouti ones are very beautiful also :love:

The full agouti already has a home now :D And the black/white one who looks most dutch is staying with meeeeee :D
Dependant on the sex of the full agouti another baby will be going with him/her, just all depends on sex. So only 2 babies left!!!!!!

im suprised people are willing to take them not knowing their sex yet....
maybe i should put mine on already.....but at the minute im still begging my partner if i can keep 1......or maybe 2 :)
they melt your heart and its so hard to give them to someone because ive always got in the back of my mind wether they are going to a great home or not...but i cant keep all of them.
its going to be emotional :( :cry:
mine are just over 4 weeks

im suprised people are willing to take them not knowing their sex yet....
maybe i should put mine on already.....but at the minute im still begging my partner if i can keep 1......or maybe 2 :)
they melt your heart and its so hard to give them to someone because ive always got in the back of my mind wether they are going to a great home or not...but i cant keep all of them.
its going to be emotional :( :cry:
mine are just over 4 weeks

The person taking 2 is my best friend :D She has fallen in love with the full agouti and is head over heels :) She's an amazing person and an absolute animal lover so I'm happy for them to go to her :D
She loves all the babies (she looked after them and Pumpkin over Christmas for me :)) so isn't too fussed about which one she gets to go with the full agouti (who she's now called Parsnip!)

The person taking 2 is my best friend :D She has fallen in love with the full agouti and is head over heels :) She's an amazing person and an absolute animal lover so I'm happy for them to go to her :D
She loves all the babies (she looked after them and Pumpkin over Christmas for me :)) so isn't too fussed about which one she gets to go with the full agouti (who she's now called Parsnip!)

to be honest i wouldnt even consider some of my friends...one of my friends had a hapster and put it in the boiling hot shed in the middle of summer....it practically coked to death...and she got a dog about 4 months ago nowing shes going travelling to australia for 1 yr....shes to irresponsible...i do have one friend that i 100% would give one to actually...shes great with animals and is still grieving for her little doggy that sadely passed away so i might ask her if she would like 1 or 2 .

Awww :love::love::love: I especially love the agouti and white baby. The mother is also very pretty :love: If it were me I don't think I would want to find homes any of them! :lol:

Back