• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeus rat

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it was funny I came in and looked in the cage yesterday and Zeus had nibbled through the hammock making himself a nice cozy bed :roll: :lol:
DSC00813.jpg

He's lovely :love:. My lot seem to do this to every hammock! I currently have about 50 half chewed ones so I'm stockpiling new ones for when they become more hole than hammock.

My maths isn't great sorry, is 30 months 2 and a half years? Wow, that's a great age! He must be very well loved and cared for :love: I love Siamese! :) Luckliy my two don't chew things too much :)

yes 2 1/2 years, rats are great, I will have to try and get an up to date pic of his brother Apollo, he is a dumbo russian blue point Himalayan, gorgeous :love:

this is Zeus in his prime!
DSCF2105-1.jpg

and his brother Apollo :D
DSCF2093.jpg

Aww, they are both gorgeous :love: I love dumbo's, my two are both dumbo's. They are lovely pets, for loving and gentle :love: Mine are sat with me now :)

Back