• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I sad?

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I go on holidays next week for 2 weeks and to be honst I am not looking forward to it because I am going to miss Milo so much :(

No, i always miss my babies when i go away :(

I always have either my brother or nan (Depends who looks after them) to give me a daily or every other day update :oops: to make sure they are ok...

not in the slightest. when i went on my honeymoon, i emailed my mum twice a day and she emailed back twice a day to tell me how they were getting on. in the three years i've had pets, i've only gone away once and dont really want to go away again as i find it scary and worrying, i think i'd find it more so now they're getting older!

I'm even sadder - no plans to leave Spenser ... which is just as well given the way he reacted to my longer-than-usual absence yesterday. :roll: Who is being honoured with looking after Milo? :wave:

Not at all! I went away for 9 days and texted my OH so mcuh to check on Bunsk!

I'm even sadder - no plans to leave Spenser ... which is just as well given the way he reacted to my longer-than-usual absence yesterday. :roll: Who is being honoured with looking after Milo? :wave:

He is going to Bobtails so I feel confident in who is looking after him but I am going to miss the little guy :(

i'm the same, i don't leave them often but you know that noone can look after your little ones like you can! :lol:

I'm dreading holiday time :( I'm just going to constantly worry about my buns, even though my mum will look after them, as they'll have to go to her house which will be unfamiliar and scary for them :( I used to love my holidays, but now it's not going to be the same, I'll miss them too much!

Back