• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for Bunny House

Leigh

Mama Doe
:wave:

I would like to get some outdoor signs made for our bunny house but im stuck so looking for inspiration from some of you :)

Dukes Den seems to work quite well but im stuck on Libby.... Libby's lounge is the best i have come up with

the other thing is that i would quite like to retrospectively have a sign made for Daisy so then maybe it should be Daisy's Den?

help!

I just have "the burrow" and "15b" (our flat is 15a) on mine
DSC_0179.jpg

I think calling it daisy's den would be a lovely tribute :love:

thanks everyone :D

i love your sign battlecat - maybe i could do the same thing. although i couldnt have a sign for daisy and not the others that wouldnt seem right.

So its;

Daisys Den
Dukes Digs (?) sounds a bit uni like!
Libbys .... Lair - reminds me a bit of a lion, not quite sure :/

keep it coming people :)

need something lighthearted to think about!

Daisy's Den is lovely!
Dukes hideout?
Libeys Lodge?

Ooo what about 'snuggery'?
...ok... maybe not...:lol:

Libby's Lodge - PERFECT!!!!!!!!

so thats two sorted!

I kind of like things that not necessarily rhyme but flow - so daisys den and libbys lodge sort of roll of the tongue - just need to find the same for duke and then im sorted!

thankyou so much people :D:D

Libby's Lodge - PERFECT!!!!!!!!

so thats two sorted!

I kind of like things that not necessarily rhyme but flow - so daisys den and libbys lodge sort of roll of the tongue - just need to find the same for duke and then im sorted!

thankyou so much people :D:D

:D what about dukes quarters,or dukes dwelling?

dukes dwelling is quite nice - its kinda old fashioned and im pretty old fashioned!

the other thing i was wondering is whether it could be something regal (hes a very royal looking bunny and with a name like duke...)

Dukes castle doesnt work but i cant thing tonight of any words!

if the royal thing goes nowhere i might go with dukes dwelling - as long as the OH likes them all anyway (not that he will get a choice ;))

dukes dwelling is quite nice - its kinda old fashioned and im pretty old fashioned!

the other thing i was wondering is whether it could be something regal (hes a very royal looking bunny and with a name like duke...)

Dukes castle doesnt work but i cant thing tonight of any words!

if the royal thing goes nowhere i might go with dukes dwelling - as long as the OH likes them all anyway (not that he will get a choice ;))
Hmm,i see what you mean. Unfortuanetly,im stuck there too! If i think of anything whilst sitting through english presentations in class tomorrow, then i'll let you know! ;)

Desirable Residence :wave:

Also, what about Dukes Domain ..?

doh! :oops:

My dad suggested domain but it reminded me a bit of a website :lol:

I quite like Dukes Manor because its got that regal sort of feel to it and he really is most definitely the Lord of the Manor!

Back