• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huffy bunny!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I have some university teaching to do up until Easter, and this involves beinmg away from home 10.30am to 9.30pm on Tuesdays. When I got home last night I rushed out to see Spenser (before even putting the kettle on!) ... to find that he was seriously in the huff with me. :( My parents had given him his tea and a fair amount of attention, but I was sadly out of favour for my desertion. On Wednesday I get home at lunchtime, which his lordship seems to find much more acceptable. :) Just as well I don't have any holiday plans! :lol:

Spenser has now come in to play. :D He's under the couch but I don't have a pupil until 6.30pm so can relax and enjoy an afternoon of serious tea-drinking and smoothing over Spenser's still slightly ruffled feelings. :lol:

Spenser obviously prefers his tea served up by his mummy and not his grandparents. ;) :lol::lol:

Spenser has now come in to play. :D He's under the couch but I don't have a pupil until 6.30pm so can relax and enjoy an afternoon of serious tea-drinking and smoothing over Spenser's still slightly ruffled feelings. :lol:

Sounds blissful :thumb:

Have now returned him to the hutch. I hope I'm not tempting fate ... but I do seem to be getting slightly better at catching him. :) He seems to enjoy company more if it adopts a 'hands off' approach. :roll:

Have now returned him to the hutch. I hope I'm not tempting fate ... but I do seem to be getting slightly better at catching him. :) He seems to enjoy company more if it adopts a 'hands off' approach. :roll:

Same as Biscuit :wave:

Glad spenser is getting better at being held :love: casper has been less fussy lately :shock: he is eating rocket,basil and watercress :shock: all things he would usally ignore! :lol: funny bun :lol:

Back