• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

her very own vet card

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabel got her very own vet card this morning :lol: for being in healthy pet club, locksley says he feels left out, why he hasn''t got one, i told him not to feel left out and wrote both their names on it :lol:

it should of had a bunny on it though :( but its got a cat and dog on, grrrr, they should do bunny ones for bunnies :lol:

The Vets just dont care that much about bunnies, well my individual vet does, but the actual practice doesnt give a hoot. They always give out the standard advice notes for operations saying not to feed your animal before the op.....i dunno how many times i moan about them, but they dont change them.

same here :)

They also information about vaccinations and worming in rabbits. Not too shabby :)

Yeah :)

The information in the vets itself is pretty good too and every vet i've seen appears to be pretty rabbit savvy, especially the one who is dealing with Ginger :love:

Mine don't have cards :oops: I would only loose them anyway, knowing me. I keep records on the computer instead.

Mine don't have cards :oops: I would only loose them anyway, knowing me. I keep records on the computer instead.

I do this aswell :oops:

Vaccinations are all in outlook, along with a spreadsheet of all expenditure on them both. With seperate tabs for feed, bedding, vet bills and vaccinations :oops:

yeah their vaccination cards have a bunny on but the loyalty card is part of healthy pet club wit cat/dog on :wave:

I do this aswell :oops:

Vaccinations are all in outlook, along with a spreadsheet of all expenditure on them both. With seperate tabs for feed, bedding, vet bills and vaccinations :oops:

iCal and Numbers (Mac version of Excel) here :wave:

I did start an expenditure table but it got depressing so I deleted it :lol::lol:

iCal and Numbers (Mac version of Excel) here :wave:

I did start an expenditure table but it got depressing so I deleted it :lol::lol:

You don't want to see mine at the moment :shock:

Gingers cost me £200 since october :roll: bless her heh

You don't want to see mine at the moment :shock:

Gingers cost me £200 since october :roll: bless her heh

There's an app in the Mac App store for pet records. It looks great but is £15 :evil:

I think we might be close to rivalling that :lol:

Oh I just worked it out - £350 from beginning of Oct. Jeez, I didn't realise it was that bad although some of that is vaccinations :oops:

I wouldn't even want to start working how much I've spent on my bunnies. Since November Crunchie had a GA because he tore his ear, Fiver had a neuter which had unusual complications, Bluebell is on never ending medication, not to mention buying his ventilator. No wonder I'm skint.

All my bunnies vaccs cards have bunnies on them though they are all different styles. I think they are Intervet ones.

There's an app in the Mac App store for pet records. It looks great but is £15 :evil:

I think we might be close to rivalling that :lol:

Oh I just worked it out - £350 from beginning of Oct. Jeez, I didn't realise it was that bad although some of that is vaccinations :oops:

Ginger's is with a vhd jabb, thats all and that was only £22.50.

If i add up what i've spent on both of them, it gets scary. I've actually deleted the shared worksheet for the link between the two, it'll be ~500 i reckon now.

Back