• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy and his Friends

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I was round their mummys house last night, and decided to take some pictures!

Scruffy is Brother to Graham's Ginger, and younger brother to Wish and Socks.

He was brought up, like Ginger, alongside 4 giant x babies who were being surrogated onto their auntie for feeds, as their mummy rejected them.

Ginger and Scruffy are orphans after their own mum died when they were just 12 days old.

Here is Scruffy with his "brothers" Pinky (named as he was the only "pink" bubba out of the litter) and Evander (full name Evander Hops-in-a-field after the boxer who had his ear bitten off!)

035.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

055.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

105.jpg

113.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

125.jpg

129.jpg

134.jpg

Last edited:
No Fricking Way Kris.

That's Scruffy? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

He really did get all of the Lion showing gene out of him and Ginger :shock:

OMG, i can't believe it lol.

He's stunning though and his friends, but omg. You wouldnt believe how shocked i am at that!

He has full on Mutton Chops!

I was so surprised to see how big they have got! The pictures don't really show the size difference between them!

Their mummy is the lady who fostered them all, so she has known both Scruffy and Ginger since 12 days, and the giant x's from a few hours old.

He has full on Mutton Chops!

I was so surprised to see how big they have got! The pictures don't really show the size difference between them!

Their mummy is the lady who fostered them all, so she has known both Scruffy and Ginger since 12 days, and the giant x's from a few hours old.

Do yuo know how much Scruffy weighs, per chance?

Just wondered, and whether he has any of the issues Ginger has?

They are due boosters, so I'll ask Maria to text me what it is!

I know when he was younger, he had the same fur issues as Wish, though now his fur is a normal bunnys!

He is very clumsy, and when running on the bed, fell down the side of it. Only to repeat himself another 8 times!

He doesn't seem to learn :lol:

They are due boosters, so I'll ask Maria to text me what it is!

I know when he was younger, he had the same fur issues as Wish, though now his fur is a normal bunnys!

He is very clumsy, and when running on the bed, fell down the side of it. Only to repeat himself another 8 times!

He doesn't seem to learn :lol:

You're going to hate me with all these questions :oops:

Has he had runny eyes?
Has he had sneezing? (Ginger's just been diagnosed with Pasteurella)
Does he have poor muscle tone in back end?

Sorry :oops:

It would be good to know his weight, in comparison with Gingers :) Thanks

You're going to hate me with all these questions :oops:

Has he had runny eyes?
Has he had sneezing? (Ginger's just been diagnosed with Pasteurella)
Does he have poor muscle tone in back end?

Sorry :oops:

It would be good to know his weight, in comparison with Gingers :) Thanks

His eyes weren't runny yesterday, nor was he sneezing, but I am sure he had those problems for a while when he was younger, luckily they did clear up with some simple abx.

I didn't notice anything askew in his back legs, though when he hops, he puts his back feets closer together than normal, and reminds me of a frog! :lol:

Will ask Maria all the above questions though, as she will know more than me!

His eyes weren't runny yesterday, nor was he sneezing, but I am sure he had those problems for a while when he was younger, luckily they did clear up with some simple abx.

I didn't notice anything askew in his back legs, though when he hops, he puts his back feets closer together than normal, and reminds me of a frog! :lol:

Will ask Maria all the above questions though, as she will know more than me!

That's exactly how Ginger hops. Her back feet are nearly touching when she hops off :shock:

Sorry to be a pain Kris, just interested if Scruffy suffers from the same problems :)

Don't apologise!

With all the problems between the two litters, I don't blame you for wanting to know.

I had to tell Maria about poor Fizz yesterday, and how Scruffy could succomb to the same :(

Was awful as Scruffy has been with her before his eyes opened, so he is truly her baby!

Don't apologise!

With all the problems between the two litters, I don't blame you for wanting to know.

I had to tell Maria about poor Fizz yesterday, and how Scruffy could succomb to the same :(

Was awful as Scruffy has been with her before his eyes opened, so he is truly her baby!

I know what you mean. When Sky text me to let me know, we had a short text conversation about it. I'm always ever conscious of it :(

Glad Maria & Scruffy are happy together :)

Back