• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Man

Loosy

Warren Veteran
Pipkin has been a bit poorly recently but he is getting soooo much better. I didn't realise quite how bad he was, but now he's getting healthy again I've noticed his coat has gotten so much better, his eyes are brighter and his poops are looking really good!

Took a video after I finished giving him his medicine this evening. Since he's felt better he's started putting up a fight, but I think we've got a good method going now, hehe.
Please excuse the talking. That is my typical bunny speak :lol::oops:

And an outtake... :lol::lol:

aaah he is so ickle! Bless him - licking those lips!:lol::love:

What was wrong with him?:?

It started off with his usual dental problems. I took him to the vet because he was dribbling and he had a dental and I hoped all would be fine. He kept on dribbling so I took him back to the vet who thought it might be his tooth roots causing a problem so he had some metacam and a low dose of antibiotics. A couple of days later he suddenly stopped eating and started breathing loudly so I took him back. It seems he had a respiratory infection, so we got some stronger antibiotics, more metacam and some bio-lapis.
I think probably when he was stressed and back and forth to the vets about his teeth the respiratory infection was able to flare up. I hope it's not going to turn into a chronic thing, but he seems so much better already!

Back