• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny birthdays

what month is your bunnies birthday?

• january

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • febrauary

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • march

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • april

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • may

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • june

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • july

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • august

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • september

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • october

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • november

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • december

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
i give them a birthday starting from the day we get them:D
if the rescue says they are 12 weeks, then i work back 12 weeks from the day we take them home and thats their birthday...
if they are 2yo when we bring them home then i work back 2 years from the day we take them home:D
does this make sense:oops::lol:

if the rescue says they are 12 weeks, then i work back 12 weeks from the day we take them home and thats their birthday...
if they are 2yo when we bring them home then i work back 2 years from the day we take them home:D

I do the same. My two were both born in August, so I go for the 1st August.

Nahla is April 30th:)
Benji.. He's 6 this year, and I voted that his birthday was in September but I think that's wrong:oops:

Goes to check diary....

ETA: It's October 22nd.. I am a bad bunny mummy:lol:

Last edited:
Mischa - born approx July 06; gotcha day 6th September 06
Mini - born 17th June 07; gotcha day 12th August 07
Nutmeg - born approx early 07; gotcha day 23rd March 09
Smudge - born approx June 09; gotcha day 9th September 09

Nutmeg's the one I have the least idea on - I got her in March 09 and was told 'she's about 2' but who knows, she could've been 3 or even 4.

Beano's is the 23rd February 2010, her gotcha day is around April the 25th I think.

Gordon was eight months old when I adopted him so I counted back eight months so I estimate his birthday as the 19th April 2010, one day after mine :) And his gotcha day is December 19th I think :D

Zero idea on Oscar, haven't even made-up a birthday yet as he's new to me :oops:
Oliver is September 25th - I should know, I was there :love:

That's what we did with Skye. :D

Alfie was born on April 30th. We got Bubbles from a rescue, and she had been there since she was 8 wks old. Working backwards, it meant she was born the same week as Alfie was, so they share a birthday. :D:D

Jill gave me an exact date for Dill's birthday as she said he came from a garden centre.Barley we were told was 11weeks so I just counted back & made her birthday somewhere around 26th August.Was given an exact date for Will as she was bred at White post.

Back