• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe what my dad said! :(

My Mum just told my dad that bunny buddy and jenzel5 are coming to collect the ebay rabbits in an hour and his reaction was this:

"what? Today! Aren't we keeping one?" :shock: This is coming from the dad who didn't want me even boarding them here and says I can deffinately have no more rabbits. :shock::shock::shock: He must secretly have a soft spot for them. :love: But bunny buddy and jenzel5 are already on their way and the buns are booked into the vets so it would be unfair to say they are staying here. Also we don't even have a hutch big enough yet.

Me thinks we may have to adopt them in the future if they don't get a home... :oops:

Last edited:
Aaaah that sucks, are they just being fostered until they can get a home with jenzel and bunnybuddy? That way you could adopt them back! :lol:

ETA: Completely missed the small font :oops:

Last edited:
Awww, shame about the missed opportunity, but at least now you can sort out a bigger hutch etc and then adopt two more, so you're actually helping out twice as many rabbits! :D

Aaaah that sucks, are they just being fostered until they can get a home with jenzel and bunnybuddy? That way you could adopt them back! :lol:

ETA: Completely missed the small font :oops:

:lol: well bunny buddy and jenzel are coming for them and they are going to the best vet in the UK :D Bunny buddy will be fostering them and then they will be up for adoption. ;)

Go shopping for a bigger hutch!

Im sure they will keep hold of them for you until you have the right accommodation? ;)

Make sure your dad isnt bluffing though :shock: ;)

Well they've gone. :( It was lovely to meet Jennie and Alison and I know those buns are going to be very lucky to have Alison as their foster. :) My Mum was sad to see them go, we were waiting with them in the kitchen and they were climbing all over me. I hope I will see them again but I don't know. What ever happens they will deffo get a fantastic home, they deserve one! :love:

Go shopping for a bigger hutch!

Im sure they will keep hold of them for you until you have the right accommodation? ;)

Make sure your dad isnt bluffing though :shock: ;)

He was being serious, he came in and petted them before Jennie and Alison came and was saying how soft and lovely they were. :shock:

He's always surprising us, saying how much he doesn't like my pets but when my guinea pigs past away, he seemed upset and my mum caught him cuddling my lonely piggy. He agreed to letting me get her a friend too. ;)

He was being serious, he came in and petted them before Jennie and Alison came and was saying how soft and lovely they were. :shock:

He's always surprising us, saying how much he doesn't like my pets but when my guinea pigs past away, he seemed upset and my mum caught him cuddling my lonely piggy. He agreed to letting me get her a friend too. ;)

Aww, i think if he gives you the go ahead then i would ask if you could adopt the buns :love:

But you have to think of the costs... whether you will bond them with your current three or seperate etc. Much to consider when thinking about new additions.

Im sure whatever happens they are going to end up in a loving home :love:
Much better than the last! :D

Aww, i think if he gives you the go ahead then i would ask if you could adopt the buns :love:

But you have to think of the costs... whether you will bond them with your current three or seperate etc. Much to consider when thinking about new additions.

Im sure whatever happens they are going to end up in a loving home :love:
Much better than the last! :D

I don't think I will take them on unless I bond Blossom with my other 3 rabbits, I have 4 bunnies. :)

could you bond blossom with the new two and have two set ups? or were you hoping for a group of 6?

that was an idea but I will try her with my other 3 first. :) I don't have another set up for any more at the mo anyway. ;) How nice would it be to have a group of 6 though. :love: I don't think 4 boys and 2 girls would work though. :lol:

It was lovely to meet you and your mum as well :wave:

You've done a fantastic job looking after them. I think it's natural when you fall for foster bunnies to work out whether it's feasible to keep them (not that I've ever done that of course :oops::oops:). Give it some thought, they won't be going anywhere until they've had the snip and vaccinations. I definitely can't keep them so enquiries are welcome.

It's not an absolute definite that they will be rehomed as a pair. They have to be separate until their hormones have gone so if anyone offers one of them the kind of home they deserve in the meantime, then adopting them out as two singles is still an option.

They are very, very lovely bunnies. When I went to visit them this morning the little bit of Excel and veg I'd given them had gone and they came to me with their cheeky, hopeful little faces :love::love: They behaved really well in the car and five minutes after being in the hutch I went to look at them and Sonic came to see with with a mouth full of hay so the travel didn't faze him too much :love::love:

I think they will be getting new names - new name, new start and all that, even though they might get new names again when adopted.

It was lovely to meet you and your mum as well :wave:

You've done a fantastic job looking after them. I think it's natural when you fall for foster bunnies to work out whether it's feasible to keep them (not that I've ever done that of course :oops::oops:). Give it some thought, they won't be going anywhere until they've had the snip and vaccinations. I definitely can't keep them so enquiries are welcome.

It's not an absolute definite that they will be rehomed as a pair. They have to be separate until their hormones have gone so if anyone offers one of them the kind of home they deserve in the meantime, then adopting them out as two singles is still an option.

They are very, very lovely bunnies. When I went to visit them this morning the little bit of Excel and veg I'd given them had gone and they came to me with their cheeky, hopeful little faces :love::love: They behaved really well in the car and five minutes after being in the hutch I went to look at them and Sonic came to see with with a mouth full of hay so the travel didn't faze him too much :love::love:

I think they will be getting new names - new name, new start and all that, even though they might get new names again when adopted.

Aww bless them. :love: Glad you got home safely. :) Yeah new names would be a good idea. I don't think flopsy suited the choc lop anyway. ;) sonic does sum crazy binkies so maybe binky is an idea? :lol: Glad to here they are still eating and that the journey didn't bother them. Hope everything goes well at the vets today. :)

Back