• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a few agility pics!

j3nny

Warren Scout
agilitypic.jpg

agility4.jpg

agility3.jpg

agility2.jpg

I love my little girl:love:

Aw thanks guys:p

Yep she loves it. She is a german shorthaired pointer and she is manic 'in a lovely way':love: and my reason for starting agility and I love her for it.

Everyone loves there pets but there are always some that touch the heart in a special she is one of those pet - my soulmate - my special girl.

I really want to start doing agility with my two! She looks so happy and I adore the "action shot" of her jumping! :love:

AMETHYST

I really want to start doing agility with my two! She looks so happy and I adore the "action shot" of her jumping! :love:

AMETHYST

Its the best thing I have ever started! :D

Beware thought it gets really addictive :lol: You start to wonder ' what if I get a little dog to compete at a different height' lol

Or maybe a collie ? ? ? ? ?

I will always be true to my breed even tho some of the collies are fantastic I really do it for enjoyment :lol:

Omg yey! Someone else who does agility!!

She is gorgeous and looks so comfortable :love:

I got all excited for a minute, thinking those photos were from a show which I recently went to (and there was a pointer there!) but realised it wasn't the same floor.

Back