• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Schu's buns' photo thread

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Cos I tend to have random one or two photos so I thought why not have one thread. :oops: (Some of these are with my camera phone so please excuse the quality of some of them!)

Smudge's new-new hairstyle
Photo0614-vi.jpg

More cutey Mini
Photo0619-vi.jpg

Life's hard when you're a bunny
Photo0617-vi.jpg

:lol: She does sometimes. :lol:

JUST missed a yawn shot... :(
_IGP1188-vi.jpg

Oh and yes I never put the bed in the right place apparently :roll:

:lol: She does sometimes. :lol:

JUST missed a yawn shot... :(
_IGP1188-vi.jpg

Oh and yes I never put the bed in the right place apparently :roll:

:lol:

Is it me, or does that table have a wonkey leg?

Also, is that tray an empty tray? :shock: didnt it have a dog bed in it before?

Is it me, or does that table have a wonkey leg?

Also, is that tray an empty tray? :shock: didnt it have a dog bed in it before?

Oh it probably does :lol: It doesn't have a lot of stuff on it cos it isn't that stable. :oops: (Looking at the actual table I don't think it does I think it must be distortion from the lens)

I used to put a puppy pad in but they just dug it out. If I put towels in they pee on them and THEN dig them out but with nothing in they are happy as larry :roll: I personally can't see how it can be cosy but they manage to show their unhappiness if I put something in so *shrugs*

Oh it probably does :lol: It doesn't have a lot of stuff on it cos it isn't that stable. :oops: (Looking at the actual table I don't think it does I think it must be distortion from the lens)

I used to put a puppy pad in but they just dug it out. If I put towels in they pee on them and THEN dig them out but with nothing in they are happy as larry :roll: I personally can't see how it can be cosy but they manage to show their unhappiness if I put something in so *shrugs*

Gotta love those personalities eh?

You obviously didnt put it in properly though, :no: naughty mummy :lol:

:lol: Bunsk prefers to lie on plastic with nothing on

Oh probably. You should see the state their towel is in on the floor. I obviously didn't lay that right either :lol: Can't wait for their padded fleece to get here! They'll have trouble digging that into a heap.

Oh probably. You should see the state their towel is in on the floor. I obviously didn't lay that right either :lol: Can't wait for their padded fleece to get here! They'll have trouble digging that into a heap.

don't be so sure... Biscuit can do it with Ginger's fleece that Blackers made for them :shock: and i thought that was pretty strong

don't be so sure... Biscuit can do it with Ginger's fleece that Blackers made for them :shock: and i thought that was pretty strong

:lol::lol:

Maybe Tracy's are more padded. Not sure. My lops have tested them for digging purposes and have only managed to fold then over slightly. I'm sure the lions will try more vigorously though. :oops:

:lol::lol:

Maybe Tracy's are more padded. Not sure. My lops have tested them for digging purposes and have only managed to fold then over slightly. I'm sure the lions will try more vigorously though. :oops:

I guess he is a special case though. :lol:

i love that table you use with the blanket - we used to have one a few years back i could have done that with but we got rid of it :roll:

Moooooooore...

Took my camera into the lops room today cos I hardly ever photograph them with da big camera.

Mischa: "Nom, nom"

_IGP1198-vi.jpg

Mischa: "No photos today fanks..."

_IGP1200-vi.jpg

Mini: "I'll pose though"

_IGP1202-vi.jpg

Both: "Herbieeeees!!"

_IGP1207-vi.jpg

Mini: "How much can I get in at once?"

_IGP1212-vi.jpg

All gone!

_IGP1217-vi.jpg

And finally, some gorgeous golden poop.

_IGP1190-vi.jpg

Aww, bless them all ... and those poos are Top Notch - 'fraid Spenser's are nowhere near that golden. :oops:

Back