• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight Matthew I'm going to be ..... searching for rabbit pee!!!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Bought Dizzi and Rascal a new litter tray which I duly put in place yesterday, added some poops and a little wet hay from their previous litter tray and left them to it!

This morning I swapped their trays over (that one out, fresh one in) but as I was emptying the new one out noticed they'd done lots of poops in there (as they would, they'd been nomming hay in there) but no pee! Not a drop!! :shock:

I was literally on my way out of the door when I emptied the tray so didn't have time to investigate properly ........ which means that tonight I'm going on a pee hunt to find out where they've been doing it instead!! :roll:

Oh the things we do!! :lol:

I still have to do that when I use the people's toilet at my house :shock: That's a norty husband :no:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I went round the rabbits 'quarters' on my hands n knees last night but couldn't find (or smell) anything and they're now weeing in their litter tray as normal .... how bizarre!!

However what I did find was that somehow they'd managed to pull a pillow off the bed (must have been hanging over the edge or something) and have basically ripped it to shreds ....... there were pillow innards all over the gaff!! :lol:

They've also had a go at the carpet in the corner of the bedroom too (not their bedroom tho, oh no, in the other spare bedroom that they've worked out how to get in) .... time to get another brick out methinks!! At this rate, every corner of every bedroom is going to have a brick in it!! :lol:

Bless em! They're still the cutest things in the world tho and I couldn't even pretend to be annoyed when I saw the chaos!!! :love: :lol:

Back