• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Ginger & Biscuit

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who know me and B&G you will realise how special and importantly symbolic these pictures are to me!

For those of you who don't, just enjoy the cuteness :love:

P1030738Small.jpg

P1030736Small.jpg

P1030734Small.jpg

P1030733Small.jpg

P1030732Small.jpg

P1030729Small.jpg

P1030728Small.jpg

P1030727Small.jpg

P1030722Small.jpg

:D :love: :D

P1030733Small.jpg

"Daddy we want to poop in peace fanks. You don't see us taking pics of you on da loo!" :shock: :lol:

Wonderful - so glad for you ....and B&G!:love:
They are so cute together!

Piccies on the loo indeed!:roll::lol:

Awe such a gorgeous couple :love: I love it when they sit side by side in the hay basket noming hay together!

Daisy: Ginger you is vewy pretty :oops: I might dyes my fur a nice ginger colour :D

Awe such a gorgeous couple :love: I love it when they sit side by side in the hay basket noming hay together!

Daisy: Ginger you is vewy pretty :oops: I might dyes my fur a nice ginger colour :D

Ginger: aww thankooo Daisy :oops: I fink yous look beautiful as you am :) Dudley should appweshiate you as you am!:love:

They look stunning in the tray together, its a site i've not seen since they were bonded back in october :shock:

They are gorge buns.......wish my Inca would take a leaf out their book as just now she is leaning into the litter tray to eat hay and peeing on the carpet as she does it :(

Back