• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ANGUS - A Journey that ended today

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
So I thought we could keep a bit of a diary to show Angus' progress.

Tracy has kindly allowed me to use the photos she took so the early photos are those taken when Celia took this poor boy in on Saturday.

Neglected%20rabbit%2001.jpg

Neglected%20rabbit%2005.jpg

Neglected%20rabbit%2003.jpg

Neglected%20rabbit%2006.jpg

Then Sunday night after cleaning his left eye only.

Day2001.jpg

And this morning after another session of cleaning his eyes.

Day2005.jpg

Day2009.jpg

What a handsome blighter he is.

Day2012.jpg

He weighs in at a hefty 3.3kgs despite having a protruding back and being skinny, so his big boots tell a bit of a story - I think he's going to be a big lad when he's well and fed up.

Hope Sally approves!

Last edited:
Wow! It's amazing how much better he looks in such a short space of time. Well done all three of you and I hope he continues to make progress.

awwwww:love:

its so good to see him having the love and care he deserves. sounds like he'll be a whopper!!!

awwwww:love:

its so good to see him having the love and care he deserves. sounds like he'll be a whopper!!!

I'm actually wondering if he should be a German Lop looking at his features and shape - in particular his enormously wide ears. I don't know owt about breeds but the way he stands and his outline makes me wonder.

I think being a big bun might work very well with the grumpymiss that is Sally; she wouldn't dare upset a big boy now would she ;-)

I'm actually wondering if he should be a German Lop looking at his features and shape - in particular his enormously wide ears. I don't know owt about breeds but the way he stands and his outline makes me wonder.

I think being a big bun might work very well with the grumpymiss that is Sally; she wouldn't dare upset a big boy now would she ;-)

I wouldn't bank on it! Esme really laid into Eric - size irrelevant! I just think girls can be moody moo's and boys are too daft to care!

He's gorgeous. x

I still can't get over his poor eyes :(:(

I can't wait to hear his nicknames :lol:

I hope he continues to go from strength to strength :love:

When you see all those pics together, you realise what a long way he has come in such a short space of time.

His eyes are looking so much better already. I know he still has a way to go, but the improvement so far is just amazing.

He must feel wonderful now...a clean bum, clean eyes and just being able to see again must be incredible for him. :D

I'm looking forward to hearing his nicknames too. :lol:

Yes, I think we need an updated pic of his bum :lol:

Tracy I'll post some more pictures later this evening. Just waiting for David to come home because I thnk I might need a hand to bathe his bottie completely.

Anyone wanting to follow his progress on Facebook can do so too - he's got his own profile now. :D His full name is Angus McWooly :oops:

He wants to be a force for good LOL so has gone all internet savvy.

:D

I am still :censored::censored: and :(:( about this, but couldn't be happier that he is looking so well now. So lovely to have discovered he is a snuggle bun :love:

Tracy I'll post some more pictures later this evening. Just waiting for David to come home because I thnk I might need a hand to bathe his bottie completely.

Anyone wanting to follow his progress on Facebook can do so too - he's got his own profile now. :D His full name is Angus McWooly :oops:

i rarely use facebook but he's sooooo special, i'm off to add him:D
(friend request sent angus:wave:)

Last edited:

I cant find him :cry:

:love::love: Is there lionhead in him? thought I could see a maine?.....so glad he's doing well...handsome dude indeed!

Yup, he's definitely a lionlop of sorts. His coat is quite long all over and not just because of his moult but he's got some very long mane hair from his shoulders forward. I think he's bloody gorgeous. The more I look at him, the more colours I see in his coat, but he's actually got a lot of agouti in him, as well as black grey and white. :love:

Aw bless him! :love: xx

He looks so much better already - it's amazing really. Am sending yet more vibes for him 'cos surely nobun' could deserve them more right now.xxx :)

Back