• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spraying urine

Domino27

Mama Doe
The other day Paddy had a bit of a mucky bum, I put it down to too many greens (ran out of pellets). Today he had a bit matted to his underside so I gave him a wash and dried him off. He usually struggles but let me do all that. Not really eaten much today and spent most of it flopped and sleeping.
Cleaned him up again before work and he decided to spray urine at and on me twice....
OH has been checking on him tonight whilst at work and said no mess and he was nibbling on an alfalfa mini bale. Obv if he's no better tomo will be a vet trip...

Anyone else had this?

Ozzie's bum has been needing cleaning every couple of days-we've been to the vet and there's nothing physically wrong-just too many treats as he's a house bunny and makes everyone feel guilty until he gets what he wants :roll: Initially he used to "pretend" he was stopping eating after a cleaning session but now he'll grunt etc but eat soon after cleaning.

Back