• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, that's thanks for you!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Our foster bunny, Sonny, is a bit of a grumpy boy. We've been working ever so hard to gain his trust and he will sit for ages for head rubs. However, he's a little jumpy and I must have taken him by surprise as I put my hand in to stroke him and he bit me :cry: Just a warning nip, not enough to break the skin.
I'm not upset he nipped, but I am upset for him that he's still so jumpy and nervous :(
We loves him very, very much though. He's a beautiful boy and hopefully he'll become more trusting soon.

Ive had BB since he was 9 weeks old.Hes just over 2 yrs now and is still nervy despite being an indoor bun with his sister who is the total opposite.
Bunnies,eh???:roll:

They're all such character though. I just want to give him a big cuddle, but he certainly wouldn't enjoy that!

Back