• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic and Flopsy (ebay buns)

Here are some pics of my fosters (for 2 days) today. :D They are going tomorrow, although I am super happy that bunny buddy is giving them a fab foster home, I feel like I'm going to miss these boys loads. I have let them both borrow a jingly ball off my other rabbits (don't worry, I cleaned them so free from infection etc) I've also fed they some veg, they love carrot. :) I then put them to bed, kissed them and told them how much I love them and how happy I am because they are safe. :oops: They aren't even mine! :shock:

Anyway I will start off with comparing the runs. The tiny one is what they came with so I assume they have had it all their lives :( and the big one is what they got to play out in today. :D You should of seen the binkies they did! :love: (everything they use is going to be disinfected)
DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

Now the gorgeous boys! :)
DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

Oh and one of Flopsy (who I think should be called Shadow because he's dark coloured and his brother's called Sonic. :lol: )
DSCF0578.jpg

They've had a fun day today binkying and flopping. :love: I have some videos, just trying to upload them! :wave:

Last edited:
•٠•♥●♥
╔♫═╗╔╗ ★ ♥ ♪ ♫
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗ ツ❤ ♪
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣!! ♥ ♥
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝

NNAAAAWWWW. They are gorgeous! It is always difficult to see rescue buns go, but you will always remember rescuing them and will feel so happy every time you think of them!

lovely pics and brilliant that you have been able to help give them a better life - lucky lucky bunnies, hope they reward you with lots of nosebumps! :)

Thats not a run, its a box :( :shock:

Look at the extra space they have!

I bet they are so happy in there M&TM :)

What an improvement in the run!! :shock:

I'm not biased or anything but you should TOTALLY rename Flopsy to Shadow! :lol: :thumb:

AMETHYST

They are gorgeous, and I bet they are so much happier now.

Do they get on well? I remember you saying they were in seperate hutches because they were 'gay'? :lol:

Aww can't believe how long it's been! Can't believe I was so young back then too! 21 in 2 weeks now. :shock:

Yeah, I've realised I'm older than your mother, not having kids I try not to line myself up with generations but I get a reality check every now and again :lol: 21? God that happened quick - where did the years go??

Back