• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Late afternoon

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
on the Rabsville veranda with Oxo and Lavender...

OxLavJan2011c.jpg

Rabsville is now looking a little worse for ware.

Oxo enjoys hay nom noms

OxJan2011a.jpg

Oxo still enjoying hay nom noms

OxLavJan2011b.jpg

Hay nom noms are gooood

OxLavJan2011.jpg

Horatio Tweet eating from his special dish

RobinJan2011.jpg

Plenty to choose from for Horatio Tweet...Hay for comfy nest....fluff from bunnies (kindly donated) to line said nest, and seeds to feast upon.:D:D:D

•٠•♥●♥
╔♫═╗╔╗ ★ ♥ ♪ ♫
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗ ツ❤ ♪
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣!! ♥ ♥
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝

How gorgeous are Oxo and Lavender!:love::love: I like their veranda :)

And that photo of Horatio Tweet is pretty good!

Cor that hay noms looks nice and green and tasty...if you're a bunster that is!! How is Mr Oxo now, has a he made a complete recovery?

Cor that hay noms looks nice and green and tasty...if you're a bunster that is!! How is Mr Oxo now, has a he made a complete recovery?

Anyone who doesn't know him as well as I do would say yes he has completely recovered. However I can tell that his back leg is not quite the same, it is a little lazy. He still runs around when free ranging but not at full speed as he did before. Other than that he seems to be a healthy little bun. Thank you for asking. I will tell him that you enquired.

Anyone who doesn't know him as well as I do would say yes he has completely recovered. However I can tell that his back leg is not quite the same, it is a little lazy. He still runs around when free ranging but not at full speed as he did before. Other than that he seems to be a healthy little bun. Thank you for asking. I will tell him that you enquired.

Im glad he's made a 99.9% recovery :D Dudley says Black bunnehs is tougher and stronger than the average bunny, with the exception of Beige and Alfie that is!

That's true. It's because they are expertly trained BiBs (Binnies in Black) their stealth is unrivelled. Naturally Beige and Alfie are also very talented ;)

Back