• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catching bunny vibes please!

He's still under the couch, although he did allow me to lie on the cold tiles and hand feed him green oat hay. I have laced the carry-box with plantain and retreat in the hope he emerges and pops into it!

Try it with having to take a pair to the vets together. You get one, then go and get the other by that time the first ones out of the carrier and running around again :lol:

I so know how you feel :roll: one of my fosters is a right nightmare to catch - I have to try and block him in a corner. Yesterday I got a carrier out and he was inquisitive enough to jump in.

I'm also fostering a litter of babies who annoyingly run under the sofas, I have a long cardboard tube from a roll of wrapping paper that I use to very gently poke them out. Just have to be careful they dont dart straight out and under the other sofa :lol:

Caught him! The 'catch' was lacking in dignity for both of us, but he is back in his hutch and I have time to tidy up before my first pupil! Thanks for the vibes. :wave:

Really glad I posted this thread - it is reassuring to know that others struggle in the same way. Sometimes I feel so incompetent. :roll: I am getting better though - it has talen me up to 3 hours to catch Spenser in the past.

Really glad I posted this thread - it is reassuring to know that others struggle in the same way. Sometimes I feel so incompetent. :roll: I am getting better though - it has talen me up to 3 hours to catch Spenser in the past.

aww, im sure it will get easier in time! the first year i had casper i remeber runnying round the garden like a headless chicken :lol: think he thought i was playing!! thankfully they know now when i say "in" they rush in knowing they will get a crunchie :lol: poppy learnt off casper when i got her toO! oo what do you teach?

I do privat tutoring for Standard and Higher English, and part-time tutoring at Glasgow University. :wave:

Back